The government plans by 2015 to reach 95% of Russian Internet

Russian government plans by 2015 to reach the Internet, more than 95% of Russian citizens. This was announced during laquo; government chasaraquo, Federation Council Vice Premier Arkady Dvorkovich. The main role in this task assigned laquo; Rostelekomuraquo;, who, according to the vice-premier, laquo; have all the necessary resources to solve the problem without additional budgetary podderzhkiraquo;.

In turn, the representative of the Deputy Prime Minister said the details of the plan of the government. He said that in addition to laquo; Rostelekomaraquo, which is Russias largest operator nbsp; broadband internet dostupanbsp, (BBA), the network connection will work and other operators. According to government plans, by 2015, broadband Internet dostupomnbsp, to be covered by the territory, with a population of at least 95% nbsp; potential users.

According ACamp; M-Consulting, at the end of 2011 the operator laquo; Rostelekomraquo, have access to the 39.7% of all Russian Internet polzovateleynbsp; (8,2 nbsp; million). Representative laquo; Rostelekomaraquo, said that by the end of 2015, is expected subscriber base would include half of the Russian population.

Head of Research laquo; Uralsib Kepitalraquo; nbsp; Konstantin Chernyshev skeptical about the prospects of the plan of the government. laquo; now connected to broadband 40% nbsp; Russian households, to cover 2015nbsp; city the remaining 60% nbsp; unrealistic, especially since some internet just nuzhenraquo;, mdash; said Chernyshev. He estimated that by 2015, broadband penetration in Russia is currently around 70%.